Terms and Conditions
PLEASE READ THE FOLLOWING TERMS AND CONDITIONS OF USE CAREFULLY AND COMPLETELY BEFORE USING THIS WEBSITE
All users of this site agree that access and use of this site are subject to the following terms and conditions and other applicable laws. Holmanscabientsrta is for general information and use only and is subject to change without notice. HolmanscabinetsRTA nor any third parties provide any warranty, guarantee as to accuracy, timeliness, performance of the materials or information offered or found on this website. HolmanscabinetsRTA expressly exclude any liability for any inaccuracies or errors to the fullest extent permitted by law.
- Holmans Cabinets RTA customer Service Representatives are available M-F 7am-4pm.
- You must be of legal age to make any purchases on holmanscabinetsRTA.com. You also agree that any and all information that is entered into the system is true to the best of your knowledge. Holman’s Cabinets RTA has the right to refuse service, terminate accounts, remove or edit content, or cancel orders in its sole discretion.
- All orders must be paid in full in order to process the order.
- All orders are final. There are no returns, exchanges, or cancellations.
- Confirmation emails are sent at the time of purchase that will include the payment and order details.
- Once an order is confirmed it cannot be held for later processing. The customer accepts the responsibility for receiving the product in the normal time frame after an order is placed.
- Sometimes our vendors make changes to their product lines without any notice. If your order is affected by a change we will do everything possible to fulfill this need in a timely manner.
- All refunds will be credited to the form of payment used on the original order. Credit card refunds may take 7-10 business days to reflect on your statement.
- Yes sometimes paying a rush order fee can speed the production time of an order. The “RUSH” time frame depends on the cabinet collection and warehouse it is being shipped from.
- Shipping charges are based upon the weight of the items purchased as well as the destination zip code.
- The order lead time is based upon the destination zip code as well as the cabinet collection ordered. We have stock in one of three locations which can affect the lead time.
- The destination must have normal access which is access by a 53’ semi trailer/truck within the continental US.
- All deliveries will be made M-F 8am-5pm excluding holidays unless other exceptions are made between the shipping company and the customer.
- Someone at least 18 years of age must be present to accept the order.
- Deliveries include one attempt by the shipping company to deliver the product. All shipping notifications will be sent via email. If for any reason the customer is unavailable to receive the shipment the customer will be responsible for any other shipping and handling charges.
- Delivery to your address may be limited by location or other circumstances. We reserve the right to change delivery carriers or methods. If the delivery cannot be made due to weather, truck issues, etc the carrier will contact you to reschedule. Holmans Cabinets RTA is not responsible for any lost time or wages due to shipment being delayed.
- Please notify Holmans Cabinets RTA if there are any special delivery instructions so we can make arrangements.
- All Warranties are void outside of the continental US.
- We have a 3-7 business day lead time. This is from the time the order is paid for to receiving it at your home.
- They will arrive on a 53” box truck stacked on a pallet.
- Please contact us concerning assembled cabinets. Not all collections are available assembled.
- Assembly may add up to 15 business days to your lead time.
PLEASE CALL US IF YOU HAVE A RESTRICTED ACCESS SHIPPING-WE HAVE OTHER OPTIONS AVAILABLE
- Someone at least 18 years old or older must be present to receive the order.
- PLEASE THOROUGHLY CHECK YOUR ORDER! MAKE SURE YOU HAVE RECEIVED EVERYTHING. YOU are responsible for making sure all of the items on the packing slip are delivered by the shipping company.
- Sign the receipt once you have checked off the order and you are certain that you have received everything. If you sign the receipt and find out later you do not have something neither the shipping company nor Holmans Cabinets RTA will be responsible for replacing the missing items.
- If you see that you are missing something or there is damage to the product or any of the catons look damaged; please notate that on the delivery receipt.
- PLEASE NOTATE THE MISSING OR DAMAGED ITEM ON THE RECEIPT. KEEP A COPY FOR YOUR RECORDS. It is always helpful to take pictures of the damaged packaging as it is being unloaded or before it os unpacked. Pease contacts Holmans Cabinets RTA at 931-935-8994 within 48 hours of receiving your order with any claims so that we may contact and submit a claim to the carrier.
- TAKE PICTURES AND NOTATE THE DAMAGES. It is important to open the packages to determine if the contents were harmed.
- ANY AND ALL MISSING ITEM OR FREIGHT DAMAGE CLAIMS SUBMITTED WITHOUT PROPER NOTATION ON THE DELIVERY RECEIPT WILL BE DENIED.
- It is important to tae and submit any pictures or damages prior to the installation of the cabinets. Any Claims made after the installation of the cabinets will be denied.
- All damage claims are required to have 3 clear photos of the damage. Two are different angle and maybe up close as well as one that show the entire part that has the damage on it.
RETURN POLICY AND REPLACEMENT
- Replacement orders will be processed as quickly as possible and will usually be shipped out within 2 business days.
- Holmans Cabinets RTA is not responsible for lost wages, fees, or additional costs incurred by the customer as a result of receiving damaged or missing items on their order.
- Holmans Cabinets RTA is not responsible for mistakes made in the design process. We offer this free of charge as a service to guide the customer through the design process, but the customer maintains full responsibility for the function and accuracy of the design.